Dermatologist Warrenton, VA
Welcome to Warrenton Dermatology & Skin Therapy Center
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into the muscles and used to improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults 18 to 65 years of age for a short period of time.
JUVEDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissues where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin which may give the appearance of a smoother surface.
- Fraxel Dual Laser Treatment
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Botox® & Dysport® treatments
- Juvederm® Voluma®, Restylane®, Restylane Lyft®, Restylane Silk®, Augmentation
- Intense Pulsed Light for Acne, Rosacea & Brown Spots
- Chemical Peels
- Medical Microdermabrasion
- Therapeutic Facials
- Physician Formulated Skin Care Products
We offer a comprehensive range of dermatological services
- Adult and Pediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Treatment of Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Skin Allergies
- Treatment of Hair and Nail Disorders
Why Choose a Board-Certified Dermatologist?
Due to a thorough 4-year residency training program following medical school, board-certified dermatologists have extensive experience in treating a wide range of skin conditions. They are required to pass the American Board of Dermatology's rigorous certifying examination, which tests knowledge in medical dermatology, surgical dermatology, and skin pathology. American Society for Dermatologic Surgery